Swenson Granite Works – Made in the U.S.A.
Since 1883, Swenson Granite Works has proudly quarried and manufactured their natural stone product lines right here in the U.S.A. Swenson Granite remains committed to providing good jobs with good pay and benefits to our friends and neighbors right here in the U.S.A. Among a rather short list of significant suppliers of natural stone landscaping and curbing products to the U.S. market, Swenson Granite Works stands out in its commitment to U.S.-based manufacturing.
What It Means to Be a U.S.A. Manufacturer
- Swenson Granite has been headquartered in the U.S.A. since 1883 where we continue to grow our operations and invest in our communities.
- Every single employee on the Swenson Granite Works payroll lives and works in the U.S.A.; and it has always been that way.
- Every piece of granite that Swenson Granite Works produces, no matter where it ends up, comes from one of our manufacturing facilities located in Barre, Vermont or Concord, New Hampshire.
- Whenever possible and feasible, Swenson Granite Works purchases materials and equipment from American-based companies.
- Swenson Granite Works is a fourth generation, family-owned company, and the owners live in the U.S.A.
Creating Jobs and Supporting Our Communities
Swenson Granite works has supported these and many more worthwhile charities in all of our communities throughout New England.
Special Olympics in Vermont
Veterans of Foreign Wars