GENERAL OFFICE CLERK, AFCO Division, Barre, VT
PART-TIME POSITION SUMMARY:
This part time position provides basic administrative and clerical support for Swenson Granite by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – other duties may be assigned
- Performs data entry of production information.
- Assists with general office duties, like filing and handling mail.
- Operates office machines, such as copiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Prepares documents in MS Word and reports in Excel as needed.
- Answers phones and takes messages or fields/answers all routine questions.
- Other duties as may be required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
This position requires a high school degree and at least one year clerical experience in an office setting.
The general office clerk must be proficient with MS Office Products, such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Welcoming and confident on the telephone and with customers/employees
- Honest, with a pleasant disposition
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Thorough, organized, and detail oriented
If you know someone who may be interested in a 5 hour per day, 5 day per week job, have them send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org